Santec Kriss V, Cold side on faucet drip

Users who are viewing this thread

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
This is Santec Kris V widespread faucet. Cartridges are P0418 and P0419. Their instructions are quite generic.

4ql-NjJ3YrkS8_6Aaguve3cG4ElD66ZJiu2eKrAzBLQv8fyB9WoFHNNbmvvCzlZ6Dznga4eKnMNp-R-h0dg2JW3B8E1e5jk8-mZJIj1KP_JmisRS8MChuvTAY9h7N3ZLI8Yo94tRFgMJZsuRk97KJ2xENOqRnBCV7xLYAYKt

https://www.santecfaucet.com/product/widespread-lavatory-37

https://www.santecfaucet.com/sites/default/files/installation/Santec_Generic_Widespreads_e_18.pdf

santec-parts-breakdown.jpg

santec-kirss-v-faucet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kramca

Reaction score
Martinman correctly identified the unit as SANTEC Kris V widespread and says the part I need is PO 419

Thanks to all you smart people.

Best place to order/find this cartridge ?

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
disconnect hoses take it in garage or wherever convenient. or take it in an old fashion hardware store ask him. Righty tightly lefty loosy!

kramca

Reaction score
Thanks to all for your advice. Ordered the Santec cartridge online and had it installed in about four days. Quite easy once I realized how to get to the cartridge.

Shady River

Reaction score
Thanks to all for your advice. Ordered the Santec cartridge online and had it installed in about four days. Quite easy once I realized how to get to the cartridge.
Congrats on your job well done. I realize that I'm having the same problems. My faucet is also made by Santec from which I'm not sure how to remove a handle in order to get access to its cartridge. Is the handle secured under a cap screw that is not easily seen? Or, did you simply unwind the bell above the counter top?

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
Unwind the bell shaped handle base. Be sure to use a rubber strap wrench if it is difficult to remove to avoid scratches.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks