Temp Washer hookup help

Users who are viewing this thread

Plumber69

In the Trades
Reaction score
need to get a 2" abs wye below this sink drain. Only got about 5" of 2" copper between the 45s. Cutting the cabinet base is not a problem. For a washer machine. Any Ideas

Attachments

• 20200807_132245.jpg
    20200807_132245.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 106

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
cut the base remove 45 put your wye in on the verticle youll have to deal with the p trap stand pipe and vent. a lot of work for a temp?

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Washer will need a high drain at least to top of tub or else tub won't fill all the way.

Didnt ever know that so a low box could cause a problem?
Plumber69 try to be more specific a temp hook up to me might be running hose in sink. or jury rigging something into the existing 1 1/2 trap / trap arm A few weeks few monthes? I have no problem with a little slop on a temp basis as long as I feel its safe . especialy my own place But if this is long term thats another story

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks