YP.COM Scam Yellowpages.com Scam, Don't sign up with this company!

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
YP.com SCAM works like this. They sign you up and then forget who you are, and if you are even a customer. If you ever want to quit being billed by them, they won't take your phone call. When I have reached a live person, they have no idea who I am or what the very, very old account may be. However that doesn't stop them from billing me $177.00 a month.
Yellowpages.com scam
YP.com scam

Last edited:

Mliu

Reaction score
However that doesn't stop them from billing me $177.00 a month.

How are they billing you? If by credit card, send them a letter or email demanding that they terminate your service. Keep a copy of the letter/email for your records. Then call your credit card company and dispute the charge, telling them that you cancelled your service. The credit card company will investigate and side with you. They may ask for a copy of your termination letter.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks