Help Identifying Roman Tub Faucet Valve

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveoinBoulder

Reaction score
Hello All,
I could use some help identifying a Roman Tub valve/ stem. I have posted a couple of photos of the stem and the valve in the hopes of getting some help identifying it. I took it to my local hardware shop (McGuckins in Boulder) and they couldn't find it. Chicago faucet said they didn't know it. I counted 16 splines on this. The markings 94HBR on the valve body are also clear- just couldn't find anything online. Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you

Attachments

• VsC4cffDR%epQPY3AfJSgA.jpg
    VsC4cffDR%epQPY3AfJSgA.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 278
  • fullsizeoutput_4801.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_4801.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 210
  • xx8BdW6mT42sjplVW51Cug.jpg
    xx8BdW6mT42sjplVW51Cug.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 221

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
The manufacturer is Huntington brass. They have discontinued producing this cartridge. They had a lifetime warranty and will replace the tub faucet with something compatible.

SteveoinBoulder

Reaction score
The manufacturer is Huntington brass. They have discontinued producing this cartridge. They had a lifetime warranty and will replace the tub faucet with something compatible.

Thank you Marlinman! I have sent them an email and will let you know what happens.
Much appreciated!

SteveoinBoulder

Reaction score
Huntington Brass says "
Steve, our product used to have the whole "Huntington Brass" stamp/logo on it, and for the last 10 years we changed to just "HB" most major retail/wholesale stores carry those parts, like Home Depot, Lowes, Ace".

Anyway, they said it's not theirs. Anyone else have any ideas?
Thanks!

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
Sorry I sent you down the wrong path. I knew I had identified this cartridge before. It is Harden Brass. You only have the top portion of it removed. These are produced in many lengths and be cut to fit.

upload_2019-12-28_11-22-26.jpeg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks