Help with CSV setup

Users who are viewing this thread

s10010001

Reaction score
Well and well house are not the same place?

the well and well house are together, the tank is 50 yards or so towards the back side of the house. Most of the places in my neighborhood (1-4acre lots) are like that, I can only guess because the wells are in front and a giant tank is ugly so they put them in the back.

but, the tank is very slightly up hill, so there is positive pressure getting to the jet pump.

here this is better:
(Well house to Tank, Tank back to well house)

s10010001

Reaction score
So what are your thoughts on a RO system for my kitchen drinking water on the CSV setup?

Reach4

Reaction score
So what are your thoughts on a RO system for my kitchen drinking water on the CSV setup?
Feeding a 0.5 gpm input to the RO would use a bigger pressure tank to advantage.

It is best to have a permeate pump for your RO. It is more efficient. Consider that a search term.

s10010001

Reaction score
Some updates for all y'all.

For the RO, after doing to research we opted to not go with a RO system, instead I installed external 3 filter setup on my refrigerator. Sediment, GAC and a normal carbon, quality filters not cheapies. I like that there is no waster water and the filtration is on-demand so it will not put me in a under 1gpm draw situation. Sure enough, we are very pleased with the drinking water quality... I actually think it tastes better than my old RO.

As for the CSV... its amazing. We literally cannot even tell we are not on city water even with multiple things going. I love how simple the setup is, and more so I love that I installed it all myself, so future servicing will be a breeze. I prefer self sufficient! I have talked to at least 4 neighbors that have stoped by to see what I was up to while I was ripping out my well and now have this tiny little tank setup going where they all have 86gallon+ giant tanks... now I just need to some how NOT end up working for them on my sat's haha.

Anywho, Thanks for all the help getting this going everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_3022.jpeg
    IMG_3022.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 146
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks