Brine tank hieght

Users who are viewing this thread

notyou

Reaction score
Hello. I have a Fleck 5600 water softener in my crawl space buried about a third deep to accommodate the height, with the brine tank on the surface. I want to move the brine tank into my garage for easier access. This would put the brine tank about a foot further away from the softener which I don't think would be a problem. However, it would raise the brine tank by about 16 to 24 inches making the bottom of the brine tank about the same height as the control head on the softener. It might actually be a little higher than the control head. I haven't taken exact measurements so I'm not sure yet. Is there any specific height requirement for the brine tank as compared to the actual softener control head ?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks