Caroma Brisbane 270 Round Front Plus - owners thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Rajan

Reaction score
Hello,

Can anyone share their experiences of owning a Caroma Brisbane 270 Round Front Plus toilet? I am on the edge of purchasing one but would like to ask here first...

I like the water saving design but I've seen some reviews complaining about how the small water area in these toilets leads to waste getting stuck. Did you regret buying this toilet?

I have read it has an open rim design. If possible can anyone provide a video of how well these things flush on 3L and 6L flushes?

Thanks in advance!

Raj

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
My experience with Caroma is that they splash a bit, but never plug. Very large trapway combined with a wash down bowl. Keep a brush handy.

Rajan

Reaction score
My experience with Caroma is that they splash a bit, but never plug. Very large trapway combined with a wash down bowl. Keep a brush handy.

Thanks Terry - much appreciated! I think I will avoid the Brisbane...

Any thoughts on a Duravit Happy D.2 two piece? Styling looks great but I can't see any map score ratings...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks