Navien CH-180 ASME Spare Parts - FREE To a Good Home**

Users who are viewing this thread

Jac04

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but ...

I have a bunch of brand new genuine Navien spare parts that I bought for my Navien CH-180 ASME mod-con boiler. It was replaced with a different unit, so I have no use for these parts as they are not interchangeable.

Here's what I have (and what I paid for them):

NAFA9GSFB002 FAN / MOTOR ASS'Y ($94) CLAIMED

30000666A GAS PRESSURE SENSOR ($24) CLAIMED

30002475A IGNITION TRANSFORMER ($29) CLAIMED

30000663A AIR PRESSURE SENSOR ($40) CLAIMED

30004684A FLAME ROD ASS'Y ($10)

30013685A DHW FLOW SENSOR ($37) CLAIMED

BH2507641A HOT WATER OUTLET PIPE W/ THERMISTOR ($12)

BH2507646A HEAT EXCHANGER INLET ADAPTER ASS'Y W/ THERMISTOR ($11)

BH2507640A ADAPTER W/ THERMISTOR ($11)

30002493A MAIN POWER TRANSFORMER ($29)

All these parts are NEW. As you can see, I spent about $300 on all these parts. They are in the original boxes, but the boxes have been opened to ensure the parts were undamaged and correct for my old CH-180. I think these parts cover pretty much everything that could go wrong with the exception of the PC board.

** These parts are FREE to anyone with a CH-180 who can use them. My only stipulation is that you are NOT going to re-sell them for a profit. I could easily list these on ebay and make back some of my money, but that's not what this forum is all about. I have received much info & guidance from the good people here, so I'd like to 'give back' a little.

Please send me a PM if you can use these parts, and I will do my best to meet up with you locally. I'm in north central CT, near BDL airport. I'd rather not ship the parts, but PM me and we can discuss.

Thanks, Jeff

Last edited:

Samat

Reaction score
Jeff
I can use most of the parts for my CH210. Checked navien parts for compatibility. You helped me out a couple of years ago. I don’t know how to PM on this site. I am in Southern CT. Tell me how to PM and we can talk.
Bob

Jac04

Reaction score
Jeff
I can use most of the parts for my CH210. Checked navien parts for compatibility. You helped me out a couple of years ago. I don’t know how to PM on this site. I am in Southern CT. Tell me how to PM and we can talk.
Bob
This forum is a little different than some others I participate on. Click on "jac04" under the hat picture, then click on "start a conversation". I'll send you a message right now, and you should be able to reply.

Jac04

Reaction score
5 parts listed as CLAIMED are being sent out to Bob this weekend.

If anyone else can use any of the remaining parts, just let me know.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks