1HP Franklin Motor Control Box

Users who are viewing this thread

TVL

Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase a 1hp control box for a 1hp franklin motor. The model number on my current box, which is a QD control box, is: 2801084915

Naturally, I would want to purchase the cheaper if I have an option. The following two have the exact same model number printed on the case …………. which is the same as the one I am currently using. However, one states it's a "Little Giant". Are they still considered the same control box and more importantly, the same quality?

Control Box_1.jpg

Valveman

Cary Austin
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
cyclestopvalves.com
Yeah they are the same. Franklin just makes other brands like Little Giant so they can tell their installers they aren't selling Franklin products on the Internet direct to homeowners, but they are.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks