Worst home plubming in the USA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Stuff

Reaction score
I wish this was a joke. In Arizona with no regulation. You can see two S traps feeding a running trap. Then you step over pipes to go through a door.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Wow! So many things wrong about that. Yes, those traps are wrong, wrong, wrong.
Looking downline, he uses vent fittings instead of waste fittings. I can't tell if it's a big joke, or if he's just brain dead.

Last edited:

JRC3

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, both of those traps drain into a larger trap, with that "little high jump, right there."

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
A trap NEVER serves as a vent, unless its seal was already sucked out. AZ DOES have regulations, but you cannot regulate stupidity if they do not tell anyone they did it. Besides he is so proud of his installation that he might not want to change it.

JRC3

Reaction score
Poor guy spent all his money on fittings and has to wait til next month to buy his Glacier Bay/Project Source kitchen faucet.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
I can't wait to see HOW he hooks something like that up. He is the quintessential DIYer who should NEVER be allowed to touch any plumbing, and maybe electrical, if his talents with that are the same level as his plumbing.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
This is the kind of DIY'r that makes us money.. eventually when that house sells, all that garbage will need to be replaced and half of the house will need to be ripped apart. That is remodel gold.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks