How To Remove The Junk After Landscaping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Wcruz7454

Reaction score
We are planning some landscaping changes to be made in our home and it will be completed by end of the next week. Some of our lawn decoration grass and other materials will be coming as waste and I'm planning to get them removed by hiring a junk removal service (http://www.redbins.ca ). I've asked for their quote and seems like their flat load price for a quarter load will be around $130. Will I get a better quote with any other junk removal service in Toronto? The price details are provided on their website. Is that costly?

Reaction score
Seriously? You are expecting a commercially registered truck that uses highly-taxed Canadian fuel and a paid driver to make a mileage trip to a Toronto bubble-priced home and you want to pay LESS than $130?

If you find less, please do share.
crew.jpg

Reach4

Reaction score
We are planning some landscaping changes to be made in our home and it will be completed by end of the next week. Some of our lawn decoration grass and other materials will be coming as waste and I'm planning to get them removed by hiring a junk removal service (http://www.redbins.ca ). I've asked for their quote and seems like their flat load price for a quarter load will be around $130. Will I get a better quote with any other junk removal service in Toronto? The price details are provided on their website. Is that costly?

I would check with your trash removal service to see what they offer.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
For reasons already given, I think this quite reasonable. Your question, "will I get a better quote with any other junk removal service in
Toronto?" is silly. How should we know what your local services charge and how can you find out? My gosh, just call them and ask. I wouldn't expect a better price, but you never know.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks