Vacation, A, and B lights

Users who are viewing this thread

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Okay, next weeks episode on bi-polar disorder started earlier than expected.^^^ See above quotes ^^^.
Instead, next week DonL will give a tutorial on "Becoming a Millionaire Overnight: Penile Implants and the Men Who Love Them." Don't change that channel.....

I have no implant , I have nature on my side. The only thing I need is my women.

The more you talk the more you stick your head up your ass.

You must have a nice miners helmet, to see in the dark like that.

Please speak for your self. Sorry you do not have a big 10 inch, That is your problem, Not mine.

You need a new Record player that plays 78 RPM. The 8 inch are fine, if you have a small one.

Have fun.

Last edited:

Caduceus

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I have no implant , I have nature on my side. The only thing I need is my women.

The more you talk the more you stick your head up your ass.

You must have a nice miners helmet, to see in the dark like that.

Please speak for your self. Sorry you do not have a big 10 inch, That is your problem, Not mine.

You need a new Record player that plays 78 RPM. The 8 inch are fine, if you have a small one.

Have fun.
Uh, oh....now somebody is bringing up size. Sounds like insecurities are coming to the surface. Guess you got a big ol' pick up truck or really expensive sports car to make up for your shortcomings. Sorry to hear that , buddy. Not all can be blessed. Speaking of broken records, I just picked up the latest hit single from The DonL Group. It's called "Head Up Your Ass Times Infinity!" Great song, but it goes on forever and never changes. The vocals also sound like children, which start to become annoying and whiney, but all is made better with a stunning back-beat that is similar to DonL banging his head off of a wall.
Good stuff. Have fun.

Last edited:

DonL

Reaction score
P.S. Don't forget about the .45 and the bottle of whiskey...there's always a way out.

I predict that you may go poof.

A .357 works better than a .45 , try it and get back to me.

A smaller hole works better, if you are a good aim. How could you miss with a head as big as yours ?

A .22 will work for your small brain. Make sure you buy the CCI Mini Max .22 LR.

You need whiskey to tell you where to shoot ?

You are a mess, and should not have guns in your house.

Are you on Mash ? Or Crack ?

Last edited:

DonL

Reaction score
Sorry to hose a thread up.

I just do not get a stupid post.

Yep, and I will tell you.

Please tell me when I have My head up my ass also.

Last edited:

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
I would give manufacturer CS reps and average of a B+.
Maybe you missed it in my posts, but this is a rental HWT. I did not call a manufacturer CSR, I called the rental agency. Frankly all I expect from them is what they can read from a step-by-step triage cheatsheet.
Q. Do you have hot water?
A. I had to lie and say that I have no hot water. If I had tried to explain that the water in the tank was still hot from yesterday, it would have just complicated things since such a scenario probably does not exist on her cheatsheet.

Q. What is the status of the lights.
A. That I could answer truthfully.

Q. Did you try unplugging it and plugging it back in?
A. Yes. Obviously my explaining that this has been an intermittent issue since last March had zero bearing.

Caduceus

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Maybe you missed it in my posts, but this is a rental HWT. I did not call a manufacturer CSR, I called the rental agency. Frankly all I expect from them is what they can read from a step-by-step triage cheatsheet.
A. I had to lie and say that I have no hot water. If I had tried to explain that the water in the tank was still hot from yesterday, it would have just complicated things since such a scenario probably does not exist on her cheatsheet.

A. Yes. Obviously my explaining that this has been an intermittent issue since last March had zero bearing.
Yeah, you're right. I mistakenly assumed that you lived in a rental, but were responsible for appliance upkeep and maintenence. Also that you were dealing with CS at the manufacturer level to find a solution. So many states have different rental laws and responsibilities that I should have dug a little deeper during Q&A to create some clarity. My statements and experiences with CS are still true, but that took some seasoning over the years to get a good handle on all CS relationships and have consulted many customers on site to help them negotiate the world of CS to get the best results. I have posted on several other DIY sites some tips that produce better results for consumers and would be willing to share them with you if you'd like. They really help in all varieties of situations and help build better relationships between customers and service providers.
On that note, I still stand behind my sub conversation with DonL, just cause he gets up my butt when I try to help members. So I hope you get a little entertainment and a chuckle from it. Lord knows I did.

Last edited:

Caduceus

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Sorry to hose a thread up.

I just do not get a stupid post.

Yep, and I will tell you.

Please tell me when I have My head up my ass also.
Okay! Lookie over here! It's me waving my arms! Yeah, over here! See me now? Yeah, your head is firmly and quite comfortably buried in your butt hole. Neck n' all. In my hospital corpsman days we called it an anal-cranial inversion which typically follows a acute case of brain-farts. You have suffered both sequentially and successfully. I suggest you seek anatomical recalibration immediately. I believe that the .45 and bottle of whiskey will help ease the pain. Good luck. Have fun.

Caduceus

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I predict that you may go poof.

A .357 works better than a .45 , try it and get back to me.

A smaller hole works better, if you are a good aim. How could you miss with a head as big as yours ?

A .22 will work for your small brain. Make sure you buy the CCI Mini Max .22 LR.

You need whiskey to tell you where to shoot ?

You are a mess, and should not have guns in your house.

Are you on Mash ? Or Crack ?
I hope you never served in any branch of the military. You don't know much about bullets and how they tear apart the human body. Don't give advice on something you don't understand. Your paper targets don't scream when they're shot.
I should add that you have made the same "poof" predictions before and it's funny that you perceive that as some kind of powerful threat. Like a child or something. If I go "poof" from a forum it won't hurt me. With little going on in your life I guess it would be a death sentence, but for the rest of the world....meh, not so much.

Last edited:

DonL

Reaction score

Is this the Valve that you have ?

http://www.hotwater.com/lit/training/intellivent_booklet.pdf

Good Luck.

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
Yes, I have the residential version. I have had it replaced twice already due to ECO. What I was getting recently were error #6. The odd thing is that it was worse on Saturdays. Anyway, it is now working flawlessly so perhaps the cleaning and/or realignment of the sensor was all that was needed. It is possible that the sensor is marginal and may eventually need replacing.

Back in March when the first tech came out, he was all set to replace the control unit that he called a gas valve. I had unplugged the unit after scheduling the service and I described the symptom to him before he plugged the unit in. He seemed confident that the gas valve needed replacing. It short cycled twice before he ran out to the truck. When he returned with gas valve in hand, the unit was running, so he just left.

DonL

Reaction score
You don't know much about bullets and how they tear apart the human body.

A .223 blows a body up. May bounce around a bit if it hits a bone.

Shoot a gallon of water to test that theory.

You add zest to the Forum.

Thank You.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks