Your new look is G-R-E-A-T!

Users who are viewing this thread

Wallijonn

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank you for the re-design. It now seems to be working flawlessly and I love the new look.

Before I would get a message that said whether or not I should leave or stay on the page after hitting the save posit button. That's probably the reason why some were double posting. I would select all/copy, duplicate the tab, re-fresh, see if the posit was posted and if not then re-hit the save button on the previous tab.

The colours look great, the layout looks great, the radio buttons and fill boxes look great, the fonts look great, ...

Job well done, sir.

Taylor Love

Taylor Love
Staff member
Administrator + Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
Just wanted to thank you for the re-design. It now seems to be working flawlessly and I love the new look.

Glad that you like it! We were hoping it would be enjoyable. =D

Before I would get a message that ... I would select ... re-fresh ... and if not then re-hit the save button on the previous tab.

That sounds like a pretty bad user experience. I'm glad we upgraded the software.

The colours look great, the layout looks great, the radio buttons and fill boxes look great, the fonts look great, ...
Job well done, sir.

Thank you my good man.

GeorgeCT

DIY Junior Member
Reaction score
I don't like this new interface, I feel lost.
What was wrong with the old interface?

Taylor Love

Taylor Love
Staff member
Administrator + Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
I don't like this new interface, I feel lost.
What was wrong with the old interface?
You get used to it pretty quickly. It might be a bit strange at first, but give it a few minutes and it should start to feel natural again. The old interface was laggy, took too long to load, and it wasn't optimized for large amounts of content. The new version eliminates a lot of clicks that were previously required. Want to view a member's information? Click their avatar. Want to make a post? The new version will do it faster and more smoothly. It's also kind of nice because it will notify you of new messages and new replies to your comments.

I am particularly impressed by how peppy it is.
I'm also enjoying that. =]

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
I don't much care for being identified in the "Users Who Have Read This Thread" list at the bottom of posts nor do I care to be identified as "Viewing This Thread" at the top. I prefer to lurk undetected and don't want the OP to know if'n I choose not to reply. Is there a privacy setting where I can turn it off?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks