Kohler Highline dual flush

Users who are viewing this thread

its_me

Reaction score
First - Terry, I discovered your site yesterday. So far I've spent a couple hours on it. Great job! I'd hire you in a second if you weren't in Seattle!

Looking for a new dual flush. I'm strongly swayed by all the good things I read here about the Toto Aquilas. But I hate to give up on having a place to put the box of kleenex (which would block the flush button).

So I'm interested in the Kohler Highline Class Five dual flush models K-3989 or K-45979 (H.D. only). Maybe these are new? Both have same bowl. But there is a split flush lever on the side - green for liquid & chrome for solid.

Anyone have any experience with these?

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
A couple of other options in the Toto line:

CST484CEMFG -- Maris floor-mount. A dual-flush with the handle on the side. It also has the popular double-cyclone flush rather than the washdown flush usually used on dual-flush toilets. Appears to be on the way to being discontinued. (The wall-mount Maris is apparently still available, but the floor-mount seems to be hard to find on the toto web site anymore, which usually means that it's on the way out.)

CSt494CEMFG -- Connelly dual flush toilet. Brand-new dual-flush with the double-cyclone flush and the handle mounted on the side. May be hard to find for a few more weeks. https://www.totousa.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=1282

So many people like the Aquia I have to ask whether you might not just put the box of Kleenex to one side on the top...

bheilig

Reaction score
Am just now in the market for a new toilet, and I really like those Connellys.. I can't find them for sale anywhere. Has anyone got a link or a name? I happen to also be in NYC, if that makes a difference. Thanks!

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Am just now in the market for a new toilet, and I really like those Connellys.. I can't find them for sale anywhere. Has anyone got a link or a name? I happen to also be in NYC, if that makes a difference. Thanks!

The Connellys are brand-new, one of three big toilet changes for Toto this year. (One was a new tank for the original Drake, second an Ultramax II version that flushes with just one gallon of water, and third the Connelly suite of products, including this new toilet.)

The new Drake tank is in stock at the major wholesale distributor. The other two items aren't yet in stores.

The Ultramax II is a nice alternative if you need something right away. MS604114CEFG is the model number. If you'd like a dual-flush, the Aquia models are very popular. Terry says that virtually everyone who orders one from him is satisfied with them, and many just call back and order more.

Also, you might like the look of the Soiree -- MS964214CEFG.

Let us know if we can help with any other questions!

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks