I am confused. What did I receive?

Users who are viewing this thread

GreeneTruck

Reaction score
I ordered a Toto Drake CST744SL (elongated bowl, ADA, G-Max).

I received two boxes. The box with the tank was marked ST743S. The box with the bowl was marked C744EL.

Now I am confused. Do these two components (Tank ST743S) and (Bowl C744EL) make up my Drake CST744SL?

Cheers......Greenetruck

GreeneTruck

Reaction score
Terry:

Thank you for your quick response. I was hoping to get an answer like yours.

I was prepared to return the components. Tomorrow, I can focus on installing my new Drake.

Cheers......Greenetruck

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
Step one, open the boxes and read the directions. Would have saved you from asking LOL

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Step one, open the boxes and read the directions. Would have saved you from asking LOL

Yeah, I'm not completely sure that would be on the directions, as some of the Toto direction brochures apply to more than one model, but for sure one can get from the Toto web site the Spec Sheet (look under "Components") or Parts List (Look in the upper left corner, showing the combined model number and the components thereof).

That's where I usually start, if I don't know for sure how the CST number is made up of C (bowl) and ST (tank).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks