Bosch Confort S II 13

Users who are viewing this thread

bajaman

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just purchased a Bosch Confort S II 13 tankles water heater in Ensenada, Baja California. i neead a manual and it seems it does not show up on their website. A link posted hear does not have the model either. Does anyone know if there is a different model that is the same as the one I have? I'd be interested in any comments from other owners of Bosch tankless heaters too.
Thanks

p.s. I just recieved a pdf file of the manual. If anyone needs a copy just send me a msg.

Last edited:

bajamarbound

Reaction score
I would like a copy if you can.. did this product work out for you? I got one and it is a problem when using two sources at a time. as well it does not get as hot as a conventional water heater.

thanks

bajaman

Reaction score
Howdy I am very pleased with my heater after I got it adjusted. Very low on the flame adjustement and about a 1/4 on the volume. I do need to install a pump though I think because of the varying pressure. Let me find that pdf and I will shoot it too you. what's your email?

maggiele

Reaction score
Request for manual please!

Hi everyone, I just purchased a Bosch Confort S II 13 tankles water heater in Ensenada, Baja California. i neead a manual and it seems it does not show up on their website. A link posted hear does not have the model either. Does anyone know if there is a different model that is the same as the one I have? I'd be interested in any comments from other owners of Bosch tankless heaters too.
Thanks

p.s. I just recieved a pdf file of the manual. If anyone needs a copy just send me a msg.

Would you kindly send me the manual.
Thank you

Nikli Waj

Reaction score
Howdy I am very pleased with my heater after I got it adjusted. Very low on the flame adjustement and about a 1/4 on the volume. I do need to install a pump though I think because of the varying pressure. Let me find that pdf and I will shoot it too you. what's your email?

Is the manual in English? If so, I would like a copy also.

fboy319

Reaction score
manual

Thanks

I sure could use a copy, mine is in Spanish and I don't understand a word. Thanks

cabo burro

Reaction score
Baja man, I would appreciate a copy of the Pdf for the Confort 2 13 liter. I just bought the product at Costco and the manual is only in Spanish, thank you

Isla

Reaction score
Bosch Comfort S II 13 manual

Thanks

Watching a house with this tankless water heater and it won't fire up--switched batteries--no luck. Don't have a manual and sure could use one--greatly appreciated if you could send me a copy.

Bob Sexton

Reaction score
Thanks

I would like a copy if still available.

Thank you,

mexicobob43@gmail.com

Nelson D

Reaction score
Hi all, new member here. I also need a copy of that model please, or you can post it so we don't bug you as much. I'm planning on installing the unit inside the house and having to buy a vent kit that goes throw a insulated wood wall , not easy to find here in Canada, Ont. or if any of you folks have a better way please feel free to comment.
Thanks
Nelson D

Nikli Waj

Reaction score
I purchased two Bosch Confort S ii 13 at Costco in Cabo a couple years ago. Has anyone received a copy of this manual in English? I requested one last year. I'd even take a link to a pdf of the English manual. John

angelzx5

Reaction score
Thanks

If you still have the pdf file can you please send it to me. oasisangel01@hotmail.com

Isla

Reaction score
Thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks