This is to me, true mental illness

Users who are viewing this thread

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Cookie, that is a very sad story with insult to injury added by that woman who seems insane and uncaring to us. I starting reading the facebook posts, but did not want to log in when it asked me to (I'm at work still)

Cookie

Reaction score
It was on the news today. People can be mean-spirited, I, ahem, know this fully well at work, ( the person I work for said, a good while ago, " I want to be mean"; loads of mean people out there and will pick on those they "think" are weaker; but, a little girl? That is a mental illness. And, I do not know why they were not arrested for harrassment, and that so-called, death truck confiscated.

The facebook was from a link, on the URL listed, the first comment said it all. How shameful.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Cookie, that is a very sad story with insult to injury added by that woman who seems insane and uncaring to us. I starting reading the facebook posts, but did not want to log in when it asked me to (I'm at work still)

Yea I noticed that that Facebook link Hosed this Forum Thread...

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
It was on the news today. People can be mean-spirited, I, ahem, know this fully well at work, ( the person I work for said, a good while ago, " I want to be mean"; loads of mean people out there and will pick on those they "think" are weaker; but, a little girl? That is a mental illness. And, I do not know why they were not arrested for harrassment, and that so-called, death truck confiscated.

The facebook was from a link, on the URL listed, the first comment said it all. How shameful.
I started reading that first FB post, which normally would not even show up unless I was logged in, but it was there for about 3 seconds before it popped off and said I need to log in to read more. That was weird too. Friday 13th stuff? me superstitious? no.

Cookie

Reaction score
I don't belong to facebook, but, the link was on the URL, so I clicked it, and it took me to this, this is the first comment, and really pretty much the only one I read,
WhenSaturday, October 23, 2010.Time3:00pm until 8:30pm..Where Trenton Michigan: Elizabeth Park!!!!

Description Kathleen is 7yrs old in last stages of Huntington's Disease and is on Hospice. She has been tormented by Sadistic Neighbors and tormented by a Death Truck w/a makeshift Coffin and they pull in front of the House and Rev the engines and Yell, "Satan is waiting and we can't... wait till you die like your Mother". We are tryng to Do this for Kathleen to show her how much she is Loved and that there are so Many more GOOD people then evil ones!!! PLEASE COME JOIN US and SHOW LITTLE KATHLEEN YOUR LOVE!!! There will be Music, Clowns and other things at this Event, including Lots of Media!!!PLEASE COME and JOIN US! Please wear blue and bring posters/Signs to show Kathleen the Love. Blue is the Color for Huntington's Disease Awareness...Rain or Shine..!!!!

Cookie

Reaction score
People can be really mean. I know quite a few, one would win an award. I hope they gain what they want from it, myself? I see nothing to ever gain in being mean. But, I guess their are some folks who do. I don't even care what their reasonings are, I blow them off. To me, they will never be happy. To me, that is a waste of life. Life is so precious, and should be respected, all life. But, their are those, who want to live to make life miserable for others, especially, those who are battling for it, and still, keep their chin up, and a smile on their mug. :) But, to do this to a child? That is truly beyond what even, I, in all my hardships, can remotely, comprehend.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks