Light Therapy

Users who are viewing this thread

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Has anyone done Light Therapy or know if it really works ?

It sounds good in theory.

What do you think about it ?

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Has anyone done Light Therapy or know if it really works ?

It sounds good in theory.

What do you think about it ?
I guess it can be good unless you are staring at the sun with your eyelids tied back with clothespins:rolleyes:

DonL

Reaction score
I guess it can be good unless you are staring at the sun with your eyelids tied back with clothespins:rolleyes:

If you have thick skin and keep your eyes closed then you will be OK. thumbsup.gif

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
It works.
In the Seattle area, we see little sun in the Winter. It's great to be able to hop a plane and find some to break it up.

DonL

Reaction score
It works.
In the Seattle area, we see little sun in the Winter. It's great to be able to hop a plane and find some to break it up.

It must be nice to have your own Private Plane. I Envy You...

Bad choice of words maybe.

But Terry You have it going on, Wish I could. Good for you, That is great.

A good lamp will have to do for most folks.

Cookie

Reaction score
A good lamp is great, but, I keep the cost down by shutting it off, lol. I guess the light from my laptop will have to suffice, :)

Cookie

Reaction score
Oh, I just thought of this, I got a story to tell you of today, Don. A true story and it is about lighting. :)

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Eating dinner, had to wipe the drool, lol...

I started a new part time job today, and, when I used the ladies room, after being in there for oh, about 30 seconds, the lights shut off! I was waving my arms like I was directing a plane landing and nothing, no lights came back on. I was p******. :) ( I did those symbols, lol.) I came outside and asked, " what's with the lights?" Well, I was told, it was once a motion sensor, ( thought that) but you have to open the door to make the lights come back on.

Need I say more.

Cookie

Reaction score
I guess I will start wearing one of those head lights when I enter the ladies room. :)

DonL

Reaction score
Eating dinner, had to wipe the drool, lol...

I started a new part time job today, and, when I used the ladies room, after being in there for oh, about 30 seconds, the lights shut off! I was waving my arms like I was directing a plane landing and nothing, no lights came back on. I was p******. :) ( I did those symbols, lol.) I came outside and asked, " what's with the lights?" Well, I was told, it was once a motion sensor, ( thought that) but you have to open the door to make the lights come back on.

Need I say more.

That is Funny.

I hope you could see to wipe. LOL

You must have been in the Mens room.

Cookie

Reaction score
Well, I had concerns about going out there ( on the floor) and finding my clothes were wet and these people thinking, since, my face is messed up looking, thinking I was mentally challenged. This was my first day. :)

Cookie

Reaction score
I mean, I was going to call and reschedule but, I saw no point to that, since, they might as well, know, this is for me as good as it gets and to expect this, lol. I broke them in. lol.

Cookie

Reaction score
I did notice when they sent out to Wendy's they didn't ask if I wanted anything. Could be the way, I sipped my coffee and ate the pop tart earlier, lol.

Cookie

Reaction score
Once my face heals, I will drag my leg when I walk. :)
Will drag it into the ladies room with the headlight on.

Cookie

Reaction score
It is alittle hard to understand me right now when I talk to. lol. I sound like I got a weird foreign accent, kind of like if you roll, german, french and iranian together. So, yesterday, I was yelling into the clown's face at McDonalds, I wanted an ice cream cone, and a hamburger, and I had 2 free coupons. I get to the next window, I got 3 cheeseburgers and a hamburger and I owe. I am talking to the woman at the window, saying, " no, I didn't pay for these cheeseburgers, and I didn't get my ice cream cone." She kept staring at my face. I said, it painfully, 4 times, finally, I got bugged, and I said, " look, will you stare in the bag? instead of my face?"

Then she said, they were out of ice cream, and asked if I wanted a tea instead. Yeah, put it in a cone. :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks