"stuff"

Users who are viewing this thread

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
When I clear the junk from my computer, then I have to relog into the various websites. On this forum now, the "facebook" thingy pops up right where you are supposed to put your password

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
When I clear the junk from my computer, then I have to relog into the various websites. On this forum now, the "facebook" thingy pops up right where you are supposed to put your password

When You clear the junk, If you don't delete Your Cookies then that should not happen.

What Web Browser are you using ?

The Facebook connect does need to be moved.

Last edited:

DonL

Reaction score
Most Cookies are Junk

I use both IE and Chrome.

I think you need to lose your cookies now and then!

I agree on that, I try to keep my known good ones.

Looks different depending on the Browser, I have noticed.

Last edited:

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I use both IE and Chrome.

I think you need to lose your cookies now and then!
you mean like toss your cookies after too much booze? LOL.

Don is right, you must have cleared your cookies and probably your Internet browsing history. I use IE9, I have Chrome on PC but don't use it except once in a while to remind why I like IE. As far as Facebook goes, you should be able to log on again with your name and password, as I can on anybody's PC (my name and P/W, not yours!)

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
you mean like toss your cookies after too much booze? LOL.

Don is right, you must have cleared your cookies and probably your Internet browsing history. I use IE9, I have Chrome on PC but don't use it except once in a while to remind why I like IE. As far as Facebook goes, you should be able to log on again with your name and password, as I can on anybody's PC (my name and P/W, not yours!)

I don't use facebook. Don't even know what that is! If I just click in the general area, then it gives me the box that the password is wrong....that box is right in the middle of the screen, so THEN I can log on.

BTW, this morning, I am on my laptop , using IE, and everything is behaving!

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I don't use facebook. Don't even know what that is! If I just click in the general area, then it gives me the box that the password is wrong....that box is right in the middle of the screen, so THEN I can log on.

silly computers:mad:

DonL

Reaction score

I think that vBulletin is probably Optimized for IE, as near as I can tell.

I hope that Terry don't have the AdSence issues that are inherent with vBulletin, Where you don't get credit where credit is due.

I wish I did not have to know what FACEBOOK was. I see it as a waste of time, Most of the time.
Some People have nothing better to do. Nothing good on TV to watch.

Get up go outside and play awhile.

No wonder our butts are getting Wider...

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I think that vBulletin is probably Optimized for IE, as near as I can tell.

I hope that Terry don't have the AdSence issues that are inherent with vBulletin, Where you don't get credit where credit is due.

I wish I did not have to know what FACEBOOK was. I see it as a waste of time, Most of the time.
Some People have nothing better to do. Nothing good on TV to watch.

Get up go outside and play awhile.

No wonder our butts are getting Wider...
I have been outside: cutting marble chair rail molding fo rmy bathroom reno. The water spray off the wet saw into my face was refreshing:rolleyes:

DonL

Reaction score
Wow.

Last time I got Marble in my eye was in 5th grade. Shooting Marbles.

I hope that you had your safety glasses on.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Wow.

Last time I got Marble in my eye was in 5th grade. Shooting Marbles.

I hope that you had your safety glasses on.
Sure, and I just had them calibrated while standing on a Michelin tire. I have a full face mask, but its in the basement. I did have my sunglasses on though, even though it was cloudy. Th UV rays are still there in cloudy weather. marbles as a kid; had strombolies, cat's eyes and others. was very popular in the 50's

DonL

Reaction score
Sure, and I just had them calibrated while standing on a Michelin tire. I have a full face mask, but its in the basement. I did have my sunglasses on though, even though it was cloudy. Th UV rays are still there in cloudy weather. marbles as a kid; had strombolies, cat's eyes and others. was very popular in the 50's

The Steele and the Bolder were the ones to win.

They would crack the glass cat eye.

Now the marbles are all outlawed in school.

They take guns to play with now...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks