I say - Way to go Judge !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Pipehacker

Reaction score
You fix what is broken. A mental disorder or mental illness is a psychological or behavioral pattern generally associated with subjective distress or disability that occurs in an individual, and which is not a part of normal development

Most jerks are not mentally ill or mentally disordered. They are just jerks. The most likely explanation is that the kid just thought he was being cute and made a smart*** remark. Sending him to therapy will just allow him to avoid responsibility for what HE (not his therapist, couselor, etc) did. He doesn't need therapy-he needs rules and discipline.

Cookie

Reaction score
He and his parents, if two present, should all go. That is not normal development. It is too often assumed otherwise and that is why, we got alot of the problems we are seeing today.

The root of it stems from yesteryear.

Pipehacker

Reaction score
He and his parents, if two present, should all go. That is not normal development. It is too often assumed otherwise and that is why, we got alot of the problems we are seeing today.

The root of it stems from yesteryear.

I suspect that this 9 year old would by some be classified as an attempted rapist and used to reach the 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 women as victims of rape statistic cited previously. There is no way that I would ever consider the kid to need anything other than parental and school discipline based on the facts we have. And the "root" "stems" not from "yesteryear" but from the kid's attempt to be cute-a not abnormal behavior.

Cookie

Reaction score
Yesteryear can be anywhere from one year ago, to a decade ago, to the age of our grandparents. This kind of behavior is passed down, not from a gene, but from an environment in which it is steadily learned. A normal 9 year old's behavior is not being successful in sexual harassment. He was. That type of behavior, developed to the point where it now, has a label of one of an adult. That being the case, it needs to be addressed, now.

Learned traits start very early. They escalate and develop. When some behavior is atypical for the sake of at least the child, it should be addressed.

Do you wonder why all the school shootings? Or read about a 13 year raping a teacher at school? Was that cute? Did it develop that day it happened or was it a process of development through his short life?

In all reality, this 9 year old boy, probably has a list of already atypical behaviors and actions. And, according to the article at least one parent who won't acknowledge it.

Is this fair to anyone.

I don't know if you are aware of this, but, like the article I posted to demonstate my point, it is not at all uncommon for the rapist to had been molested as a child, by either family member, or other persons involved in their life while growing up. It would be very interesting to see if the coach at PSU, had been.

Last edited:

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
We need to get some more nuns and reopen the catholic schools as 'baton free zones'

And in my 12 years, no priest or nun or gym bone head ever tried to fondle me. And if he had, dad would have torn his testicles off. Case closed. My cousin was approached by a young and attractive priest for a little sex play, but she took it as a compliment. Utilized me instead, bless her heart.

Everyones gone nuts in this country. Salem witch trials all over again.

Cookie

Reaction score
You can honestly say that and think that even after hearing it from your cousin. I think you are nuts and your cousin.

The problem is, no one has been reporting these actions until, decades later.

I guess, the times had to catch up with the mentality of the people.

Last edited:

Pipehacker

Reaction score
Yesteryear can be anywhere from one year ago, to a decade ago, to the age of our grandparents. This kind of behavior is passed down, not from a gene, but from an environment in which it is steadily learned. A normal 9 year old's behavior is not being successful in sexual harassment. He was. That type of behavior, developed to the point where it now, has a label of one of an adult. That being the case, it needs to be addressed, now.

Learned traits start very early. They escalate and develop. When some behavior is atypical for the sake of at least the child, it should be addressed.

Do you wonder why all the school shootings? Or read about a 13 year raping a teacher at school? Was that cute? Did it develop that day it happened or was it a process of development through his short life?

In all reality, this 9 year old boy, probably has a list of already atypical behaviors and actions. And, according to the article at least one parent who won't acknowledge it.

Is this fair to anyone.

I don't know if you are aware of this, but, like the article I posted to demonstate my point, it is not at all uncommon for the rapist to had been molested as a child, by either family member, or other persons involved in their life while growing up. It would be very interesting to see if the coach at PSU, had been.

Sorry Cookie, we are not going to agree on this one. Our precious little Johny is a nine year old that needs firm parental discipline but beyond that nothing else at this time. And there is no cause to stigmatize him for life or sentence him to a lifetime of counseling because of this incident. He made a lewd remark. A good vinegar mouthwash or if he was older and out of school a faceslap would be in order and effective. Don't get paranoid just yet about Johnny growing up to be a female hating psychopath. I suspect Ballvalve was a bit of a ruffian in his youth and he appears to have turned out more or less intact.

Ballvalve

Reaction score
My cousin was pleasantly rough on me, but I suspect she had a bit too much testosterone in her system.... but historically cousins are for "learning". Pretty common for first cousins to marry in Muslim countries.

Better to fool with your cousins than a gym teacher or a priest.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
My cousin was pleasantly rough on me, but I suspect she had a bit too much testosterone in her system.... but historically cousins are for "learning". Pretty common for first cousins to marry in Muslim countries.

Better to fool with your cousins than a gym teacher or a priest.

Kissing Cousins O Yes.

Would her dad have been pissed if he knew the parts that you were kissing ???

NickelBack® is Great.

Ballvalve

Reaction score
Well, her sister found some photos, and wasn't exactly shocked. Uncle was used to her escapades, so he probably would not have been surprised at all. Later in life her husband was coach of a fairly well known baseball team, and she 'did' most of that entire team. Even managed to have a kid with the husband who was sterile.... imagine that.

We all need more cousins like that. Sorry cookie, never had a cousin - cuisine? Not many talk about it. But my brother was a fairly famous ****ographic writer before the days of videotape, and he dedicated one to cousins. Now it's all pretty blaze' with the web. He was the happy hookers ghost writer, and Marilyn chambers as well. But no one reads anymore.

Cookie

Reaction score
Not trying to sound anything but nice here, but, you do not understand how abnormal that was of a 9 year old. Physical discipline is violence and that is what you are teaching. That in itself, is not constructive, only destructive.

Sorry Cookie, we are not going to agree on this one. Our precious little Johny is a nine year old that needs firm parental discipline but beyond that nothing else at this time. And there is no cause to stigmatize him for life or sentence him to a lifetime of counseling because of this incident. He made a lewd remark. A good vinegar mouthwash or if he was older and out of school a faceslap would be in order and effective. Don't get paranoid just yet about Johnny growing up to be a female hating psychopath. I suspect Ballvalve was a bit of a ruffian in his youth and he appears to have turned out more or less intact.

Pipehacker

Reaction score
Confounded by Consanguinity

Conference with council may be conducive prior to consumation with cousin. Consider this criminal code from the cornbelt:

709.4 SEXUAL ABUSE IN THE THIRD DEGREE.
A person commits sexual abuse in the third degree when the person
performs a sex act under any of the following circumstances:
1. The act is done by force or against the will of the other
person, whether or not the other person is the person's spouse or is
cohabiting with the person.
2. The act is between persons who are not at the time cohabiting
as husband and wife and if any of the following are true:
a. The other person is suffering from a mental defect or
incapacity which precludes giving consent.
b. The other person is twelve or thirteen years of age.
c. The other person is fourteen or fifteen years of age and
any of the following are true:
(1) The person is a member of the same household as the other
person.
(2) The person is related to the other person by blood or
affinity to the fourth degree.
(3) The person is in a position of authority over the other
person and uses that authority to coerce the other person to submit.

(4) The person is four or more years older than the other person.

3. The act is performed while the other person is under the
influence of a controlled substance, which may include but is not
limited to flunitrazepam, and all of the following are true:
a. The controlled substance, which may include but is not
limited to flunitrazepam, prevents the other person from consenting
to the act.
b. The person performing the act knows or reasonably should
have known that the other person was under the influence of the
controlled substance, which may include but is not limited to
flunitrazepam.
4. The act is performed while the other person is mentally
incapacitated, physically incapacitated, or physically helpless.
Sexual abuse in the third degree is a class "C" felony.

Ballvalve

Reaction score
First of be sure you are both under 18, or both above 18, and each state has its own ideas. 2nd cousin marriage is permitted about everywhere [no one asks anyway] and even first cousin marriages in most states. Go to the middle east and find huge percentages of first cousin marriages [perhaps explains some of Irans insane ambitions] to preserve familial wealth.

Having come from the wisconsin cornbelt, seems a lot of my farm cousins got their learning from calves and sheep. Whats the regs on that, outside the bible?

Anyway, Most of that sounds good, except for the ridiculous '4th degree'. I doubt any prosecutor has any ambition to take on a willing set of 15 year old cousins anywhere. Probably because he has fond memories of his cousins.

Moral of the story "Don't tell mom!" And go deep into the cornfield or hay loft.

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
As long as you don't make babies that may be OK.

Here where I live they don't require a Blood Test to Marry. Nor does Cal, i do believe.

If You can't be with the one you Love , Then Love the one Your with...

Pipehacker

Reaction score
Having come from the wisconsin cornbelt, seems a lot of my farm cousins got their learning from calves and sheep. Whats the regs on that, outside the bible?

Question: Why did the old engineering contractor from Wisconsin finally get married?
Answer: Because sheep can't cook.

Pipehacker

Reaction score
Having come from the wisconsin cornbelt, seems a lot of my farm cousins got their learning from calves and sheep. Whats the regs on that, . . .?
717C.1

Apparently there was a bit of a problem with the cousins's coming over the border:

717c. **********.
1. For purposes of this section:
a. "Animal" means any nonhuman vertebrate, either dead or
alive.
b. "Sex act" means any sexual contact between a person and an
animal by penetration of the ***** into the vagina or anus, contact
between the mouth and *********, or by contact between the *********
of one and the ********* or anus of the other.
2. A person who performs a sex act with an animal is guilty of an
aggravated misdemeanor.
3. Upon a conviction for a violation of this section, and in
addition to any sentence authorized by law, the court shall require
the person to submit to a psychological evaluation and treatment at
the person's expense.

I especially like the part where counseling must be ordered but there is no way that the Iowa taxpayers need to pay the bill-that is classic Iowa frugality.

Ballvalve

Reaction score
"What happens in the barn should stay in the barn" Just like Vegas.

And believe it or not a recent scientific study showed a huge increase in penile cancer for those nutballs that engaged in zooophilia even if only once. Curious. Wrath of God? Apparently cousins dont cause cancer. And I think its only a few years in purgatory for cousin-play.

Question: Why did the old engineering contractor from Wisconsin finally get married?
Answer: Because sheep can't cook.

Cute, but all my sheep wore shoes and panties and spoke one of several languages. Never turned my head for a sheep except at an auction for home butchering.

Last edited:

Ballvalve

Reaction score
Looks like its time for Terry to post a "foreclosure" notice here. This house is abandoned and the owner pulled out the plumbing when he left.

Lets have a "nothing goes" forum instead!

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Looks like its time for Terry to post a "foreclosure" notice here. This house is abandoned and the owner pulled out the plumbing when he left.

Lets have a "nothing goes" forum instead!
So what will we call it; Ballvalves's Ballroom?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks