Question 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
How do you feel about metal poles resting inside of an open circuit breaker box?

Cwhyu2

Consultant
Reaction score
How do you feel about metal poles resting inside of an open circuit breaker box?
SCARED! VERY SCARED!!!
If this is the same place that is in your other thread then you either need to call in the building inspectors,
or run away from that place as fast as you can.
Clay

Cookie

Reaction score
I agree. You can lead the horse to water but you can't make em drink.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I agree. You can lead the horse to water but you can't make em drink.
I remember a joke about that, and maybe I'll post in in the joke forum. Nah, I'll pst it right here:

These 2 guys were riding on one horse for a few hours and they came upon a lake, so they stopped to let the horse take a drink. the horse went right up to the water, but would not drink. One guy says to the other "I know what to do, I'll put his face in the water, you suck on his butt to pull the water in". The second guy stupidly does this, and then says to the other guy "hold his head up higher, I'm only getting mud":eek:

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks