Freedom: hauling liquor

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
Here's an idea Ian. Everyone interested get that book, you can buy it used. And, we all could discuss it. What do you think? Alot for discussion if you want.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
One thought, Ian, the failure to understand the correlation-squared index is one reason nonscientists are often overly impressed by scientific data.

I could explain this, but, if you buy the book it will, too. :)

Last edited:

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
One thought, Ian, the failure to understand the correlation-squared index is one reason nonscientists are often overly impressed by scientific data.

I could explain this, but, if you buy the book it will, too. :)

*hint has to do with stats ( they are off)

Hi Cookie, as I said a few weeks ago, Welcome Back! You definitely are now:)

Cookie

Reaction score
You are too funny Bob, :)
I got to educate Ian. lol.

Last edited:

Pipehacker

Reaction score
I am reading articles lately that moderate drinking of both booze and coffee is good for you. Right on. I don't have to change a thing.

My grandfather used to tell me "All things in moderation, including moderation." It took me quite a while to understand what he meant. He went to a fundamentalist church twice every Sunday, kept a bottle of cheap brandy available at all times, retired from farming when he was 85, and smoked Camel straights until the day he died at age 92. Hypocritical? Perhaps, but he kept his bases covered, I think. Can you still buy Camel straights?

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
My grandfather used to tell me "All things in moderation, including moderation." It took me quite a while to understand what he meant. He went to a fundamentalist church twice every Sunday, kept a bottle of cheap brandy available at all times, retired from farming when he was 85, and smoked Camel straights until the day he died at age 92. Hypocritical? Perhaps, but he kept his bases covered, I think. Can you still buy Camel straights?
yeah, some people have genetics that allow them to drink and smoke , eat a pound of bacon every day, and do the hootchie koo as much as they want and live to a ripe old age. Others eat well, never smoke or drink, go to church and die young. Enjoy life and be considerate to others, help them when you can. Your reward may vary.
Apparently, the Camel unfiltered are still available: http://www.cigreviews.com/view-review/Camel/21

Cookie

Reaction score
yeah, some people have genetics that allow them to drink and smoke , eat a pound of bacon every day, and do the hootchie koo as much as they want and live to a ripe old age. Others eat well, never smoke or drink, go to church and die young. Enjoy life and be considerate to others, help them when you can. Your reward may vary.
Apparently, the Camel unfiltered are still available: http://www.cigreviews.com/view-review/Camel/21

Bob, if you eat a pound of bacon with the fat, you will have high testosterone levels which increases agression and your family size, hence, the hootchie koo.

I got the crap genes and missing chromosones, so I eat what I want and call it good. :)

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Bob, if you eat a pound of bacon with the fat, you will have high testosterone levels which increases agression and your family size, hence, the hootchie koo.

I got the crap genes and missing chromosones, so I eat what I want and call it good. :)

YOU are funny!

Cookie

Reaction score
I'm tellin ya, I got the crap genes and I am missing a chromosone, lol. They say it doesn't matter. ;) not so sure...

...what if we get Ian to eat bacon fat, will he then want fireworks?

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks