I don't understand circumcision surgery in America

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
You could do a before and after, I think, it is only like a 5.00 fine and one day in jail.

I watch that show on tv, Predators. They get nothing

Of course, Terry might ban you, LOL. Just lie and say, oops, I don't know how that got posted, I tried to post a picture of the royal family, and the family jewels. :)

(it will work he never reads these)

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
She sure is cute but, I have no sound on my laptop, lol. I can't read their lips.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with the way it was originally designed.

[video=youtube_share;_6z_GiFAOO8]http://youtu.be/_6z_GiFAOO8[/video]

And I thought it was mary Poppins you watched too many times. Sesame street, of course. I was wondering where all that good logic comes from!

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
Hmmm, found this already:
Now granted this was from WW1:

In World War I the venereal infection rates of the British army were seven times higher than the Germans, principally because national prudery prevented the British high command from acknowledging that there was any problem at all until 1915, when the Canadian and New Zealand prime ministers forced the chiefs of staff to issue free contraceptives to the troops.

http://www.psywarrior.com/PSYOPVD.html

They used sausage skins, essentially, in ww1 - I dont think they had latex yet. Viruses pass through all natural condoms.

The idea of VD being eliminated by circumcision has been fairly well removed after further studies.

As to hygiene, that sausage in a blanket after three days of neglect is likely at the same level or lesser level of fermentation as a womans equipment that has a much larger surface area of folds and crevices. And a bit harder to access.

Although Napolean often wrote to Josephine not to "wash" for at least a week prior to his arrival. Must have liked fermented herring also.

Finally, circumcision was foisted on the americans as a means to reduce masturbation and the resultant imbecility, during the early part of the century by those idiots in various churches.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Sorry, but you stand to be corrected on that, the scientific studies are far from finished and not an absolute. It is still recommended to be circumsized for health reasons. Was just there with my grandson.

Cookie

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/doctor-says-surprised-penile-cancer-211620233.html

SHELBYVILLE, Ky. (AP) — A Kentucky doctor said Monday that he saved a truck driver's life when he amputated part of the man's ***** after discovering a rare and deadly cancer, but the man told a jury he wanted to escape from the hospital when he learned it was removed without his knowledge.

The truck driver, Phillip Seaton, 64, of Waddy, is suing Dr. John Patterson, who performed the 2007 surgery that was initially meant to be a simple circumcision to relieve inflammation.

"What I saw was not a *****. What I saw was cancer," Patterson, a Frankfort urologist, testified in Shelby County Circuit Court.

Patterson said he removed less than an inch of Seaton's *****. The rest of the ***** was amputated by another doctor later, said Patterson's lawyer, Clay Robinson.

Seaton's wife, Deborah, is also a plaintiff in the suit, which seeks unspecified damages for "loss of service, love and affection."

In earlier testimony, Phillip Seaton described the moments after being told part of his ***** had been removed.

"I pulled the dressing down, and I didn't see nothing," Seaton said under questioning by his attorney, Kevin George. "Then I came out of the restroom and I said, 'I'm getting the hell out of this damn hospital.'"

Patterson testified the cancer prevented him from inserting a catheter into Seaton's urethra, and he was concerned about the possibility of kidney damage from urinary retention. Although Deborah Seaton was in the hospital waiting room, the doctor said he did not consult her because she had not accompanied her husband to office visits or into the pre-operation area, which he thought was unusual.

"My impression was she would not be someone I would ask what he would want," Patterson testified.

Deborah Seaton testified that if the doctor had consulted her after finding the cancer, she would have advised him to halt the surgery and wake up her husband.

"It's his body," she said. "He should have a say in it."

Phillip Seaton had earlier testified about his emotional state since the surgery, saying he was a "bad case."

"I didn't have no say in it," he testified. "I wasn't told what had to be done. It was just done."

Seaton testified that Patterson had told him he would cut foreskin during the circumcision and described it as "more or less in and out." He said he had even joked with the doctor about the procedure.

During opening arguments, Robinson said Seaton had before the surgery initialed a document authorizing treatment in unforeseen circumstances.

George said the document had been read to Seaton because he cannot read.

The eight-woman, six-man jury was shown graphic images early in the day.

George presented four photographs of Seaton's groin saying, "You can see there's nothing there." He also told jurors that Seaton "doesn't feel like a man" anymore.

Robinson offered up a photograph of the cancerous tip of a ***** — not Seaton's.

Seaton's brother, David Seaton, testified that Phillip Seaton has been depressed and angry since the surgery.

"The spark is gone out of his life. He used to be such a happy person," David Seaton testified.

The jury includes two alternates.

Testimony is scheduled to resume Tuesday.

Cookie

Reaction score
Uncircumsized men have a greater risk of penile cancer. That is a fact.

Suzie

Reaction score
Circumcision started in the US as a means to stop boys from masturbating. Prior to the 1850's, boys in America were not circumcised. Doctors also claimed that it cured wet dreams, syphilis, epilepsy, curvature of the spine, clubfoot and many other diseases (see http://www.icgi.org/medicalization ). Starting in 1985, the rate of circumcision in the US began to decline. The rate of intact to circumcised boys vary as to what region of the US you live in. In the western United States, far fewer boys have been circumcised than in the eastern US. The cost of circumcision varies with each state in the US but cost between $150 to $500; many health insurance companies as well as Medicaid now refused to pay for it--they view it as an elective, cosmetic procedure.

Many doctors give incorrect advise as to the care of an intact boy. The way to care for an intact boy is very easy. You do nothing. The foreskin often is "tight" and does not retract until the boy is 9 or 10. With spontanious nightime errections (and mastrabation), the foreskin losens up on its own.

Most American woman do not have a problem with intact men. If that were the case, no American woman would be romantically interested in a man from Europe or the rest of the world.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks