Ceiling tub filler

Users who are viewing this thread

qt314b

Reaction score
Hi, :) I just found this forum while searching for information for my new bathroom. I think ceiling tub fillers look very cool but my husband prefers to go the traditional route and only sees flaws with a ceiling tub filler - I saw it in a magazine. I hope someone can shed some positive light on this so I can win a few points, however I am open to the truth even if it is not what I want to hear.

A little detail about the bathroom, it is a small bathroom remodel that will have a standard size tub/shower combination (hopefully a deeper tub) and it will be used primarily by my 4 children 2-11yrs old.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rachel

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
THe only thing I can imagine happening with a "true" ceiling tub filler is a lot of water splashing when it hits the tub. There are also some laws of physics that would apply to reduce the temperature of the water in the tub compared to what it is at the filler outlet.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks