Crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
This is crazy...

SIERRA BLANCA, Texas – A U.S. Border Patrol spokesman says country singer Willie Nelson was charged with marijuana possession after 6 ounces was found aboard his tour bus in Texas.

Patrol spokesman Bill Brooks says the bus pulled into the Sierra Blanca, Texas, checkpoint about 9 a.m. Friday. Brooks says an officer smelled pot when a door was opened and a search turned up marijuana.

Brooks says the Hudspeth County sheriff was contacted and Nelson was among three people arrested.

Sheriff Arvin West didn't immediately return a phone message left at his home Friday, but he told the El Paso Times that Nelson claimed the marijuana was his. The singer was held briefly a $2,500 bond before being released.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
This would be NO surprise at all if it is true. Outlaw Willy has been high on weed for 40 years straight, and has had more than one run in with the law over it!

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
This would be NO surprise at all if it is true. Outlaw Willy has been high on weed for 40 years straight, and has had more than one run in with the law over it!

Amen to that! Willy without weed would be one unhappy willie.

I'll never smoke weed with Willie again

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Naturally, we snoped it! And the story is in fact all over the radio news, so it is on the level, and I am just waiting for the details to filter in! I think Willie still owes uncle a couple of million in back taxes. The weed interfered with his business acumen! Gene Simmons on the other hand has always been a consummate entrepreneur. No drugs ever got in the way of him making another buck!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks