Pulsafeeder Chemical Feed Pump wiring

Users who are viewing this thread

Wellmate

Reaction score
I am installing a pulsafeeder chemical solution pump (220v) in my well water supply line just infront of the pressure tank. I would like to install it so it operates when the well pump is running and filling the pressure tank. My question is......do i wire the pulsafeeder pump to the pump switch itself...or to the control box or???. I would like to know, where i need to cut the wires and splice it in...or if i just wire it to existing terminals. Thanks in advance

Thatguy

Homeowner
Reaction score
so it operates when the well pump is running
Wire it in parallel with the well pump motor, assuming the chem. pump motor is also 220v. Depending on the current draw of the chem. pump you might need to resize wire or breakers or make other adjustments.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks