cement and wood patio??

Users who are viewing this thread

janetcal

Reaction score
contractor made a mess putting in my new cement patio.. All the corners are cracking or splintering off. He didnt screed it properly . didnt have enough man power. just two guys, a cement truck and a 516 square foot patio.... my question now is this, they have only done half the patio.. How would it look if we lay down wood decking on the bad part and make sure the other half is done properly with cement? Has anyone ever done a half wood and a half cement deck? or does anyone have any other suggestions for me? thanks Janet

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
My patio that went wrong on my home before I bought the house had to be ripped up (too much sand in the mixture) and a wall replaced that it had damaged (no expansion joint).

I'd rip it up and start again.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks