Best site to see Toto Toilet Options

Users who are viewing this thread

Adirondack

Reaction score
I have been trying to located a web site to determine what model number Toto toilet suits my needs. I would like to get an elongated beige(biscuit) toilet with CEFIONTECT and insulated tank. Well water is very cold! Would prefer a higher height model and I am open to 1 or 2 piece. A skirted model would be easier to clean. I don't see a way to filter the options on Toto's web site. Anyone have a better site to look at for a options and model #'s? Thanks!!!

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Just a comment about the insulated tank. This may not be feature you want. New low flow toilets use a very small amount of water when flushed. The tanks hold approximately twice the amount used to flush. This means only a small amount of new, cold water enters the tank to replace what was used. This mixes with the water that remained in the tank and is already tempered. The result is there is little, if any, condensation. To my knowledge, Toto does not make an insulated tank because is really isn't a needed feature. You can find much of the other information you are looking for on this site. Just go to the top of this page, click "Consumer Reports". Then click "Shopping" and finally click "Toto". This will give you a listing of Toto toilets with their specifications, options, and the price that Terry sells them for. These prices may not be what you would pay locally, but would be useful as a basis to compare. Unfortunately, not all Toto toilets have the CEFIONTECT option.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The only insulated tank that I'm aware of is the ST743SD-01 which will fit on the round, elongated, elongated with CEFIONTECT or ADA bowl.
All in Cotton White.

If you want a tall bowl in CEFIONTECT in Beige, think Drake II, Vespin II, Carlyle II, and a few others, it time for breakfast.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks