The server was rebooted

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
I am glad you got it up! I got a zillion emails asking what is going on with your site! WHAT AM I? Your secretary? LOL I want paid... :)

by the way, your site is looking good...

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
WHAT AM I? Your secretary? LOL I want paid... :)

A zillion?
Man, I only got one.
Looks like I should put you on payroll.
Thanks,

Zillion,
Now I'm feeling sad and un-loved.
Oh wait, maybe it's just they dont know my email

Export!

DIY Member
Reaction score
Terry my "Go to first new post" links don't seem to work anymore. I'm definitely signed in. It seems to just drop me at the first post of the last page that has any post I haven't read yet. The software used to que me up right at the first new post. Firefox if it matters.

Cookie

Reaction score
Payroll would be nice, :) I am always trying to make a buck to feed the kiddies, pay the mortage, buy tires, LOL always tires, brake jobs, roofs, PLUMBING, :) ( just kidding here Terry.)
by the way, your site is looking better & better. Good job!

A zillion?
Man, I only got one.
Looks like I should put you on payroll.
Thanks,

Zillion,
Now I'm feeling sad and un-loved.
Oh wait, maybe it's just they dont know my email

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Now, I feel bad maybe I should not had said anything but I didn't think it was a big thing. The people who emailed me was the ones who ( for the most part) I have been helping for some time with their health problems and getting some funds to help pay for their medical care, tests, etc. Just being neighborly. Everyone loves you Terry, :)

I aways say " zillion" just me being silly. Oh, well.

Last edited:

Export!

DIY Member
Reaction score
For whatever reason my my "Go to first new post" links are now working perfectly. Firefox 3.5.7 I never did try it with Explorer. I didn't proactively change anything on my side.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks