who makes dual flush with dual button?

Users who are viewing this thread

fisherlb

Reaction score
I'm looking for a dual flush toilet that has an obvious indicator. I've seen some that have a rectangle or circular shaped button on top, so you know it's dual flush and can choose appropriately. But who makes good ones? I have a pressure assist dual flush Mansfield in the master bath that we are VERY happy with (push down for a light flush, lift for a heavy flush). But we're looking for something for the main bathroom that won't require us to post a sign on the wall for guests:confused: thanks.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
aquia_button.jpg

Toto makes the Aquia dual flush, small button for small flush, larger button for large flush.

sydney_buttons.jpg
Caroma makes a button with pictures.

Good luck on your dual flush pressure assist with the WDI Technology assist.
I've had 40% of them returned in the first year.
More information on that here
They are nice while they are working, but the lever quits working both flushes.

wdi_ecoflush_1.jpg

Last edited:

Firemark

Reaction score
Terry, The picture you posted for the Toto brings up a pet peeve when I received 2 Toto Dual Flush toilets a few weeks ago. There were no less than 8 stickers all over the tank, tank lid, bowl and seat that had to be removed. The worst was the bright orange sticker on the bowl that covered the top of the mounting area. It did not have the peelable glue and took 10 minutes of picking apart before I got all of it. I finally had to use Acetone to remove all the glue residue so it wouldn't attract dirt and be very tough to clean after the tank was installed.

This has to be an annoyance to professional plumbers who do installs all day long and are under pressure for time... or do plumbers just leave all those stickers to their customers to remove?

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
Terry, The picture you posted for the Toto brings up a pet peeve when I received 2 Toto Dual Flush toilets a few weeks ago. There were no less than 8 stickers all over the tank, tank lid, bowl and seat that had to be removed. The worst was the bright orange sticker on the bowl that covered the top of the mounting area. It did not have the peelable glue and took 10 minutes of picking apart before I got all of it. I finally had to use Acetone to remove all the glue residue so it wouldn't attract dirt and be very tough to clean after the tank was installed.

This has to be an annoyance to professional plumbers who do installs all day long and are under pressure for time... or do plumbers just leave all those stickers to their customers to remove?

i think the worst is s/s kitchen appliances, the protective covering is under the seams and you can never get all of it off unless you use a knife and cut close to all the seams.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks