Newbie from Chicago checking in

Users who are viewing this thread

87vertgt

Reaction score
Howdy

Not sure if this is the right section, or if you guys even do the "newbie check in" deal :D

I just installed my 3rd water boiler this morning, did new gas lines, waters lines etc......and the best part is it worked! without leaks! :p

Look forward in interesting talks about plumbing :)

FloridaOrange

Plumbing Designer
Reaction score
See you found your way over from SVTP, welcome.
Technically this isn't the right sub forum but I'm sure Terry will move it if needed.

Terry - Not a bad idea to have a "Welcome" forum for those that plan on sticking around.

87vertgt

Reaction score
See you found your way over from SVTP, welcome.
Technically this isn't the right sub forum but I'm sure Terry will move it if needed.

Terry - Not a bad idea to have a "Welcome" forum for those that plan on sticking around.

Thanx for the link bro.....

it's interesting over here :eek:.......never been on a forum that didnt talk "cars" :cool:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. Of necessity, words or links related to the famous auction site, storename dot com, etc, are nailed by the filters on the forum. So we didn't see what brand name your baseboard heaters are.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks