Bumper stickers and T-shirts

Users who are viewing this thread

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
All the other forums I post on sell things like bumper stickers and T-shirts with the name and logo of the site.

They make nice Christmas presents.

Is there any Terry Love Plumbing and Remodel forum merchandise?

(No, I don't want a Toto.)

Last edited:

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I would have bought one. :(

Have you got any left, out back under the dusty pile of old Totos?

delta d

Reaction score
Yeah you should bring them shirts back, im sure its more popular around here now, id buy one.

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Another forum I go to uses this, if you don't want to keep costly inventories that may or may not sell.

I don't quite know how it works, but it looks like you upload the design images and then people can buy direct from them a range of products (you decide) with the image/logo on. It looks like you can add a mark-up too that they send to you (now Terry is smiling).

There must be other things like this too.

Here is the shop I go to for that forum. They have been some of the best T-shirts I have ever bought. The logo is quite boring on these, but they can add far more ellaborate ones.

While there is no official Terry Love's Plumbing and Remodel merchandise (and I will cetainly not create any for fear of being instantly banned), there are a few alternatives for the die hard fans. I found this or perhaps these!

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks