Wild Harvest Organic, Harvesting milk from wild cows

Users who are viewing this thread

Mad Plumber

Mad Skills
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
I benn buying organic milk from wild cows.
I like the idea that they get cowbows to go arund chase wild cows and milking em.
Makes more sense to me then milking cows that are in barns.
Have you ever seen what is in a barn?
Yeuck!
Give me milk from cows that run free I say.
It cost more, but thets because you got to rope em first.
Yeehah!

Wild Harvest Organic

Attachments

• wild_cow.jpg
    wild_cow.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,345
Last edited by a moderator:

FloridaOrange

Plumbing Designer
Reaction score
WTF?

In all seriousness, I buy only organic Milk as well. Don't need my daughter needing a training bra at 6.

Cookie

Reaction score
Milk, any milk only, does a body good, trust me on this one.
It will give you a white moustache and strong bones but only God, lucky genes,
4_9_16.gif
and a plastic surgeon can give you boobs. She will get more hormones by someday kissing a boy on steriods.

FloridaOrange

Plumbing Designer
Reaction score
Too late,

It's in any fast food.....the meat.

Steroided to the max.

I know but I can't give up hope. My kid is super cute, I know ALL parents say that but she is. I'm afraid I won't have enough guns to clean and scare the boys by the time she's a teen.

FloridaOrange

Plumbing Designer
Reaction score
This is classic this is what you need to do if a boy shows up at your door.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4pIJtt48g4

Hahahahaha that was great. I forgot about that part (saw the movie before she came along).

I always liked the Ollie North Rules to Dating My Daughter, I don't know if it's really from Ollie North but the Rules are great.
If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure as hell not picking anything up.

You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them. If you ever touch her in anger, the remains of your tortured and mutilated body will never be found!

I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose this compromise. You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, in order to assure that your clothes do not, in fact, come off during the course of your date with my daughter, I will take my nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place around your waist.

I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "barrier method" of some kind may kill you. Let me simpify it - when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I WILL kill you.

You may think that in order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this - I really don't want to get to know you. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only two words I want from you on this subject are "Early, sir."

I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make YOU cry.

As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for anything, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on makeup and fixing her hair, which can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like washing my car?

The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter
Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool.
Places where there are no parents, policemen, or nuns within eyesight.
Places where there is darkness.
Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness.
Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka zipped up to the base of her neck.
Movies with a strong romantic or ****** theme are to be avoided; movies that feature chainsaws are okay.
Hockey games and ski slopes are okay.

Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding, middle-aged, dimwitted has-been, but on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and ten acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car on my gravel driveway for a Blackhawk coming in over a sand dune. When flashbacks happen, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit your car with both hands in plain sight, move slowly, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car - there is no need for you to walk her to the door let alone come inside. I will see that she makes it safely from your car to her door. The camouflaged face at the window is mine!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks