True Union Ball Valves

Users who are viewing this thread

Giles

Retired tool & Die and Mechanic
Reaction score
Are there any true union ball valves made in America? All I have found are from Communist China and are almost as hard to operate as my chinese valves that are about 5 years old. They are 1 1/2" valves for the return on my swimming pool.
I am just fed-up with buying Chinese junk!
If I can't find valves that can be operated by my wife, there is no need for me to change the ones I have.
Am I wrong in assuming American made valves are available and are easier to operate?

SewerRatz

Illinois Licensed Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
Are there any true union ball valves made in America? All I have found are from Communist China and are almost as hard to operate as my chinese valves that are about 5 years old. They are 1 1/2" valves for the return on my swimming pool.
I am just fed-up with buying Chinese junk!
If I can't find valves that can be operated by my wife, there is no need for me to change the ones I have.
Am I wrong in assuming American made valves are available and are easier to operate?

May I point you to your older post https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28514&highlight=True+Union+Ball+Valves

Giles

Retired tool & Die and Mechanic
Reaction score

SewerRatz

Illinois Licensed Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.a-archer.net
My apoligy for the duplicate post. I have had a death in the family and I completely forgot the first post. I even did a search and missed it!
It could also be blamed on a "senior moment"
Thanks for pointing this out.
I will try to delete this post.

Don't bother deleting the posts, mistakes happen. I was wondering why the duplicate post. My condolences to you and your family. I do hope the links posted are helpful.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks