Thank you, guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Goat1of2

Reaction score
I would just like to thank those of you who have taken the time to answer this middle-aged lady's (dumb) questions in the last few weeks. As a result of your patience, I have adjusted the well pump so that it no longer turns on at the slightest call for water. As a result of my reading of old posts on this site, the boyfriend was able to fix the water hammer from the master bedroom toilet (yay Korky Quietfill!).

I see that there's been a lot of testosterone-enhanced sniping going on in other threads....settle down boys! You do a lot of good for DIY-ers like ourselves. Focus on the mission!

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
I would just like to thank those of you who have taken the time to answer this middle-aged lady's (dumb) questions in the last few weeks. As a result of your patience, I have adjusted the well pump so that it no longer turns on at the slightest call for water. As a result of my reading of old posts on this site, the boyfriend was able to fix the water hammer from the master bedroom toilet (yay Korky Quietfill!).

I see that there's been a lot of testosterone-enhanced sniping going on in other threads....settle down boys! You do a lot of good for DIY-ers like ourselves. Focus on the mission!
Thanks for the feed back.

About the emotional estrogen driven feminization of America and American males part! ... a.. you should be glad that some of us guys have successfully resisted that movement over the last 35-40 years or so and disagree with the PC outcome of it because it is detrimental to the country and families.

Do you agree that since the movement began we and the country in general have suffered greatly by more and more kids being raised in broken homes without any discipline, leading to the majority of our children having no self discipline or self esteem and many ending up dead or in jail because of the violence, dishonesty and lack of character that seems to be the norm today?

That is especially true with our male children and now it seems great numbers of our female children are emulating the bad behavior of the boys.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks