New Profile Posts

1. Tiger Mountain Tile Inc
  2. Master Plumber Mark
    Master Plumber Mark
    No matter where I go, there I am
  3. Twimages
    Twimages boulderbri
    Were you successful in getting the dome out of your Brito? Same issue here and can’t see how that can come out the top of the valve body.
  4. Rocksteady Plumbing
    Rocksteady Plumbing
    For the finest plumbing service in Paso Robles, look no further than Rocksteady Plumbing.
  5. nailmakingmachine
    nailmakingmachine
    Nail making machine manufacturer in Hebei, China for Africa
  6. Dylan Williams
    Dylan Williams jadnashua
    Hi Jad, I saw a post where you were helping with noises around the shower valve. Just had my bathroom remodeled and when i turn the water on it was very loud(like pressure) when going from cold to hot. I took the shower head off and it resolved the noise. How do I shop for a shower head that doesn't have the feature that causes the issue? Thank you so much for your time.
  7. Tanklees
    Tanklees
    Starting to come around to the water heater.
  8. meanmetz
    meanmetz
    can back to back toilets be plumbed with double wye but have 45 street l facing up
    1. Terry
      Terry
      You can, but remember that the standard rough-in is 12" from the finished wall. I think that a street 45 pointing up will put it too close to the wall.
      Jul 13, 2020
  9. tobeepump
    tobeepump
    Warman AH,HH,M,L slurry pumps, AHR Rubber Slurry pumps, SP,SPR Vertical slurry pumps, G,GH Gravel dredge pumps, TJQ Submersible slurry pumps
  10. RhodeIslander
    RhodeIslander h22lude
    Hi, I just saw your post! Yes I had AB Hoxie here also. We're in the same boat -- did you have Asa install? I am pretty sure he put in WAY too much solution. I've had him back here a couple of times but he hasn't been much help to be honest straightening it out.
    Are you on IM somewhere? If not feel free to email me, andy@andyfilm.com -- I'd appreciate knowing what you end up utilizing with this stuff. Thanks
  11. skgriffith
    skgriffith Daniels
    Daniels - I saw an old post on this forum from you re: Toro hydraulic system. I also inherited a system like this - needing expertise. Can you help me with guidance? It's been running fine for 12 yrs since I bought house but in last 2 yrs the last zone is not turning off by itself (sticks on)...
  12. valveman
    valveman
    The 10SE07-240 can build 151 PSI.
  13. valveman
  14. Anna Szmitko
    Anna Szmitko valveman
    Hi.
    I have the CSV 125 1 at 60 psi.

I have a Grundfos 3/4 HP 10 Sqe 7. 240 at 120 feet.
    Static water at 75 feet.

Pressure sw. is 50 to 70 psi

Can you tell me pls the max pressure the pump can build before the CSV.

The piping before the csv is 20 yr old poly.
    Not sure what type or condition.

Eyron
  15. Mark G
    Mark G Terry
    Hi Terry - I was looking for a recommendation for a water softener and RO system for my new build home in Black Diamond, WA. (Yes, we're practically neighbors). I have the city's water report, and am interested in a Fleck whole house system and a RO that will add back in the minerals stripped. Can you recommend a local plumber that can help? Do you service the Black Diamond area?
  16. White Danny Glover
    White Danny Glover Terry
    Terry,need some advice...residential/remodel plumber here in South Florida...what’s the best way to deal with a customer who is always interrupting your work by asking questions about things you’ve already been over with them that cause you to fall behind schedule...
  17. chuckb76
    chuckb76 friolator
    Hey friolator. I am having the same issue that you did with your blower fan from 2017, with the same error codes. Was wondering if you had any advice? Do I buy a new blower for 350 bucks or Is there a cheaper alternative?
    Any help is appreciated.
    Chuck
  18. schvindlaar
    schvindlaar
    when creating a profile here, I was recalling the movie . the a team . where the old lady on the shore called her husband a swindler :)
  19. Modifyit
    Modifyit
    At what point in a 2" well casing are Bremer check valves usually placed?
  20. Lucyyyyyy
    Lucyyyyyy
    I am always into writing