New Profile Posts

1. PixieLynn
    PixieLynn
    WELL ... GREAT. I CAN'T SAY WHAT I NEED TO. WASTE OF SIGN UP.
  2. PixieLynn
    PixieLynn
    WELL, I REALIZE THIS IS AN OLD THREAD, BUT IF ANYONE SEES THIS, I HOPE THE NEWS IS GOOD.
  3. henanyinfeng
    henanyinfeng
    editor of plastic film wholesale in China, which supply greenhouse film, mulch film,plastic cover, caution tape,furniture cover,plastic bag.
  4. theunit
    theunit
    Figuring it out
  5. Andrew Shalin
    Andrew Shalin
    Plumbing and Heating Contractor in Melrose, Medford, Saugus, Everett, Chelsea and Malden area.
  6. GregES
    GregES julielver
    Was the black flake issue resolved? I have a Buderus system and have the same problem. Flushed system and installed new Mg anode rod. Same problem.
  7. TGhost
    TGhost jadnashua
    I think I still have issues. I'm 30-40 minutes from nashua. I would love your help.
  8. NotPlumb
    NotPlumb
    I can do your taxes, but I can't repair my toilet - you all are the wizards here.
  9. JDCrae
    JDCrae
    I am in the Recycling Industry full time, but am a Woodworker as a small business. Avid DIY'er, I do most projects myself, as much as I can
  10. holmburgers
    holmburgers
    Fixing a hole where the rain gets in, to stop my mind from wondering...
  11. Antonio87
    Antonio87
    Hi 2 all! Thanks for adding me here. I hope what i will find a lot of usefull information here
  12. OldFart
    OldFart
    Thanks for adding me here.
  13. ron s.
    ron s.
    how to remove stubborn cartridge from tub/shower valve
  14. Terry
    Terry VendingGirl
    Yes, those faucets come with a small plastic tool for that. You can also spin them off using something like a pin into the notches. Counter clockwise out.
  15. VendingGirl
    VendingGirl
  16. Master Plumber Mark
    Master Plumber Mark ditttohead
  17. Jayman
    Jayman Terry
    I have a hansgrophe shower valve that makes noise after turned off...sometimes . Also after a shower when turning off bathroom sink, same sound comes from the valve area. Valve is 2 years old...any clues? thanks
  18. TEstsolarus
    TEstsolarus m100psi
    Hi m100psi - we also have a Grundfos pump and I can't seem to figure out if it is working. Could you tell me - if you open the little silver disk and look inside - should you be able to see it spinning?
  19. Philly Billy3
    Philly Billy3
    Had water coming up thru garage slab. I made an opening and found a cast iron hub with no pipiping or cap is there a way to cap the hub.
  20. LeeAnn
    LeeAnn
    I am trying to repair a leaking tub faucet(Peerless) and no allen wrench access hole to be found. Help!