Re: Price Pfister
Posted by hj on August 12, 2004 at 09:15:27:
In response to Re: Price Pfister
Why not invest the money in a plumber that will know how to remove it without replacing the sink or tearing it up? It is unclear what you mean by the top of it and the underside apart. Normally when you remove the underside "stuff" the top part comes off.

: : : : How do you remove the mounting bracket on a single handle price pfister faucet?

: : : Kitchen sink faucet? LonnythePlumber

: : Yes, kitchen sink.

: I looked at the website, it looks like the mounting rod and a flat metal piece. They are attached underneath and I cant bring the faucet through the hole. It's a single handle faucet and I cant get the top of if apart, and I can't get the under side apart. Even with a rubber mallet!! I guess I'm off to get a new sink.

Replies to this post
There are none.