Re: Price Pfister Genesis Kitchen Faucet
Posted by Linda on August 12, 2004 at 08:48:48:
In response to Re: Price Pfister Genesis Kitchen Faucet
: :
: It's a plastic "funny looking" nut. I suppose someone makes a special tool for it, but I have never seen it. Just use pliers, carefully.

I looked at the website, it looks like the mounting rod and a flat metal piece. They are attached underneath and I cant bring the faucet through the hole. It's a single handle faucet and I cant get the top of if apart, and I can't get the under side apart. Even with a rubber mallet!! I guess I'm off to get a new sink.

Replies to this post
There are none.