Need to replace old tub fawcett unit with handles
Posted by Mary Ross on August 11, 2004 at 20:37:29:
I have an old tub fawcett that I am having trouble finding a replacement for. It came from Sears, model # 3302092-3. It has the spout with diverter, and the two handles all in one unit. It comes directly out of the wall, but looks like something that might have gone in an old clawfoot type tub. I can't seem to find anything to replace it. Can you help me?

Thanks, Mary Ross

Replies to this post