Re: Toto Drake
Posted by Terry Love on August 05, 2004 at 19:49:59:
In response to Re: Toto Drake
The Drake comes as a standard 12" rough-in.
It has no way to change that.

Most people are installing the 12" toilets and letting them set out from the wall.

If you need one that pulls in tighter to the wall, then Toto does make skirted models that will use 14" Unifit that will pull it back.

Most 14" rough toilets use a standard bowl and fill the space by using a thicker bowl leaving the bowl as far out from the wall as a standard toilet.

: It looks like this is the one to have. I have a 14" rough-in. Will this model work? Or is there a 14" rough-in kit that I can use? Short of that, which other, non-skirted similar model is most cost-effective?

: Steve Fix
: Atlanta, GA

Replies to this post
There are none.