Re: black iron fittings
Posted by Sylvan Tieger on August 05, 2004 at 12:28:07:
In response to Re: black iron fittings
: hi, how can you tell the diference between cast iron and malleable fittings by looking at them. thank you
: joe.

Normally cast iron fittings are thicker and show casting marks like a seam.

Replies to this post
There are none.