noncompression faucet in tub drips hot water
Posted by Mariann on August 03, 2004 at 21:35:57:
It is my understanding that I need to replace what would be called a cartridge. I am un able to loosen or pull out what looks like the old one. I have got the "u" locking clip off but am not able to go any further than that. Can you Help? Mariann

Replies to this post