Re: Leaking shower pan upsatirs bath.
Posted by e-plumber on July 31, 2004 at 20:33:52:
In response to Re: Leaking shower pan upsatirs bath.

: I know this not a simple question to answer, but, how do I go about replacing the Pan? I assume I need to go down through the tile floor and remove eberything until I get down to the pan. Then replace the pan and install a new tile floor.

: I think I need a plumber.

I think you're right.
This is the type of job that will require an experienced plumber and tile person, you only want to do this one time.
Get a few estimates.

Replies to this post