Re: Toilet Flange to Cast Connection
Posted by Scott Denny on July 27, 2004 at 21:26:28:
In response to Re: Toilet Flange to Cast Connection
: : How does the cast toilet flange get attached to the cast soil pipe? I removed one years ago and it was leaded. Is that the way to do it or are there updated methods? Thank you,

: I use either a caulked type ( I bought the last three my supply house had) Or A Quick set type if the cast iron is NO hub type.

: For extra heavy cast Iron or Durham systems (Galv steel) I use caulked type of cast Iron flanges

Sylvan, I can't believe your supply house doesn't stock lead rings. Mine stock 4x1-1/2, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4 and 4x6. I guess we're a little bit backwards here in the SF bay area.

Replies to this post