Re: Inexpensive Bathtubs
Posted by LonnythePlumber on July 13, 2004 at 23:21:19:
In response to Re: Inexpensive Bathtubs
: On the sterling wall kit, once installed you have a flange that sticks out from the kit (the part you nail to the wall), what do you typically use to cover the flange? Drywall? Tile?

: Thanks

Drywall unless the room gets tile then concrete board and tile over it. LonnythePlumber

Replies to this post
There are none.