Re: flange
Posted by e-plumber on July 09, 2004 at 21:20:33:
In response to Re: flange
: any hints on removal of a decorative flange on my bathroo m faucet.
: thanx

It could unscrew or it's held on by a screw or allen screw or another part of the faucet trim could be holding it in place. If you're in doubt, hire a service plumber to take care of the problem. You may danage the faucet beyond repair.

Replies to this post
There are none.