Plumber's puddy
Posted by Brian palmer on July 09, 2004 at 16:29:02:
I have cut a hole out of a wood talbe, and will be placing a bathroom sink there. I have stained the wood and put 4 coats of laqure over the stain. Should I use the plumbers' puddy to place the sink on the wood or should I get some clear silicone stuff? Thank you for your help, and is there anything else I should do to keep the wood top in good shape? Brian

Replies to this post