Re: plumbing
Posted by Scott Denny on July 08, 2004 at 20:24:22:
In response to Re: plumbing
: bill what is a swaging tool

From Webster:a tool used by metalworkers for shaping their work by holding it on the work or the work on it and striking with a hammer or sledge.
A swaged section of brass or copper tube can be slipped over an unswadged section of tube of the same original nominal pipe size and the 2 can then be soldered or braised together. I hope this makes sense.

Replies to this post
There are none.