Re: e-plumber question
Posted by Gary Swart on July 07, 2004 at 12:16:47:
In response to Re: e-plumber question
That would be the way to go if their is enough movement to slide a regular coupler in place. Since the problem is a single hole, cut the pipe through the hole, install the coupler, and have a beer. If there isn't enough play in the pipe, then a sliding coupler found in irrigation supply houses would certainly do the job, but would cost a few bucks more that a regular coupler.

Replies to this post
There are none.